Saturday, July 23, 2011

Well Worn is Worn Out!

Whew!  I'm back.  Although I had the time of my life, shopping, laughing and eating WAY (should I say WEIGH?) too many Tasty Cakes, it's so good to be back.  I thoroughly enjoyed Pennsylvania, loved the scenery and met such fabulous people.  However, the humidity I could do without.  There was one day at Saylorsburg that I knew I must have looked like I had just left a water park (fully clothed).  There will be no pictures of that day.  It was just too stinkin' hot to do anything extra; like click the button on the camera.  I'm looking forward to sharing a couple of the fun finds that we came across.  Some of them are already in our booth at Well Worn.  A little more news on the Well Worn front...We are expanding.  Well Worn is currently located on the second floor of 8th & Main Antiques in Chico CA  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eighth-Main-Antique-Center/121161784567401.  We have a good size booth directly to the left of the staircase.  We are adding a smaller booth in the "back building" that will feature mostly furniture.  There will be fresh and funky accessories in the "back" booth as well.  We will officially be in the back as of August 1st, so come on by and check it out.  I am looking forward to sharing some pictures of the progress from the beginning.  I can't say from start to finish, because our booth is never "finished".  Our vignettes and displays are always in the state of flux as we move things in and out.  For some this would be the frustrating part of Well Worn, for me it is the best part. 

A little housekeeping. The followers feature was experiencing technical difficulties, so please try again.  Should you run into problems or it is just a big pain, please contact us so we can look into it.  We appreciate our followers so much!  Thanks so much for your support we can't convey how much it means to us. 

I added two quick shots from the booth, they are not the best quality, but they are the best I have at this time.



Find Some Joy Today,
Melony



A cute little marble topped desk






The ladder back chair in front of the desk
 plus a little light reading
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages