Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just Like Laura's Curtains

Sometimes it takes me a while to get "around to it".  Flash back to New Year's 2009.  One of my resolutions was to start a blog.  I don't go overboard with my resolutions, I gave myself until (the end of) 2010 to accomplish the goal.  I know myself and I know that I'm not the most computer savvy person around.  I also know that I'm generally a busy person.  I wanted my blog to be a fun experience for both my readers and myself.  So, I accomplished the resolution and started the blog in May of 2010.  However, that's all I did.  Not. One. Single. Post.  I know, pathetic.  It's now over a year later and I am finally writing and publishing my first post.  Baby steps friends, but steps non the less.  I'm excited to share with you some of my "adventures and antics" as I look for fun vintage and antique items, do some furniture make overs, and quite possibly throw some stamping in as well.  I hope that those that read will read happy and leave inspired.  I know, lofty goals, but I may reach them once in a while, say in a year? 

You may wonder what Laura's curtains have to do with starting a blog...my good friend Laura told me today that she has been planning on hemming her kitchen curtains since last summer.  Well girl, I finally got around to it, so I challenge you to hem those curtains.  What have you been putting off? 

Be Happy Today,
Melony

1 comment:

  1. Well, I got my blog rolling sooner than you did, but the biggest thing I've been putting off is the organization of my craft room. I even made a New Year's resolution for that a few years ago...never got done...(sigh)

    ReplyDelete

Pages