Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anticipation is a Good Thing

I'm anticipating an upcoming trip.  I'm going to visit my cousin in Pennsylvania.  I can't wait to see her! We always have a good time when we get together.  Sometimes I would say almost too good of a time if you know what I mean.  My cousin is "da bomb".  I know that she is probably spending too much time trying to make sure that my trip is going to be fun, and that's why I love her.  One of the things on our itinerary is a trip to New York to go to Tinsel Trading Co.http://www.tinseltrading.com/index.php  I have been wanting to visit this store for about two years now.  It is the mecca of all things crafty and glittery.  They have fab-u-lous over the top window displays and I can hardly wait.  Of course I will be on the antique chase and looking for new things to put in my booth at Well Worn.  I hope to find some east coast items for my west coast customers.  Let's just say I'll be packing lightly when I leave California, I can't say if that will hold true for the return trip.  I hope to have lots of fun pictures to share with you.
What are you anticipating?
Choose Happiness today,
Melony

1 comment:

  1. My current anticipation is going down to Fresno the last week of this month to babysit Lia while Sarah and Chris are at work. Usually the other grandma does this, but they will be on vacation. So I win! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Pages