Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Fall Y'All

I'm not sure how and when it happened, but Fall has arrived.  In a few months I'll be saying, I'm not sure how and when it happened, but Spring has arrived.  I always seem to be surprised at the passing of time.  It just sort of sneaks up on me.  I feel as if I'm "busy doing nothing" at times.  Such is the life of an antique dealer.  Many projects in different stages of undone.  It is very satisfying when I get to the point when something is complete.  At the moment, I have many items that aren't quite done, so I'll just share a bunch of pictures from our booth that feature a little fall flair.

Our booth number is 68.
  These vintage film reels would be great on the wall of a home theater.




I can't get enough of these little white pumpkins.


A few pieces of black amethyst.
 
I had fun making German glass glitter banners. 
The pictures don't capture the sparkle.
They're gorgeous in real life.

I had to show a close up of this chair.  I think it's perfect.

Love this cake caddy.
Yep, another glitter banner.
How fun would this be at your birthday party?













Turquoise and Brown make such a warm combo.




Not the best picture.  The banner says follow your bliss.

The picture isn't the best, but the message sure is...
I hope you can Follow Your Bliss today, even if it's just for a small window of time.

Followin' My Bliss,

Melony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages