Thursday, September 1, 2011

Annie is in the House!



Hello friends.  It has been a roller coaster ride lately at Well Worn.  We are now carrying the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint line at Well Worn.  As with anything new, there is a learning curve.  Bear with me as I learn the dos and don'ts of being a mini-stockist as well as all the fun painting techniques.  There are a lot of different ideas and crazy plans rolling around in the Well Worn noggin' so hopefully your patience will pay off as this unfolds.  Its going to be fun. 









On a side note, we are excited to be traveling to Fort Bragg with about 60 of our closest friends for the annual camping trip.  I am so excited to take a day off to actually take a day off!  Usually I take a day off so I can work.  Coastal air and good company...sign me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages