Saturday, September 17, 2011

We're Back



Fort Bragg was rejuvenating.  I like to describe the annual Fort Bragg trip as camping with 60 or our closest friends.  This year we had the added bonus of a wedding thrown into the mix, so it was more like 120 of our "closest friends".  We are so blessed to be able to get away and decompress from the pressures of everyday life.  I hope you are able to do that on some level, in your own way.  Truthfully, my favorite place to camp is Embassy Suites, but it's good to rough it once in a while as well.   Now that we're back we've been busy busy.  I have a lot of things that I'm trying to juggle all at once.  At times it feels like a circus, but what's not to like about the circus?  Well, maybe those manky orange marshmallow circus peanuts, but the rest of it is fun.  Speaking of marshmallows, you may have heard that I had S'mores for breakfast on more than one occasion while camping....I can not confirm, nor deny.





Sea Glass adheres to the rocks and seaweed at Glass Beach
 

Glass Beach is one of my favorite places to visit in Fort Bragg.  It used to be the local dump.  Now the whole  beach "tinkles" as the waves crash on the old discarded glass of days gone by.  Glass Beach is just my style, something that was once thought of as junk, polished up by the most Creative One and now beautiful.  That's pretty much our philosophy at Well Worn.   

 
Dream with your eyes open,
Melony



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages